Hybrid work | Permanent contract
Client Success Executive Intern
💻 Job characteristics
🚀 Your New company
You will join a multidisciplinary team of over 90 professionals working in 4 different European locations including engineers, designers, consultants and managers.
Working closely with the commercial team you will ensure and deliver the management of digital HR products with a focus on user needs and concerns.
You will work with big companies who will present you with new challenges on a daily basis. Challenges that we will overcome together. We cannot predict the future, but what we can assure you is that no two days are ever the same when you work at Vip District.
⌨️ Your new position
As a CSE Intern you will work hand in hand with the Operational Marketing team. The main responsibility of this department is to manage the services we offer for improving the relationship and loyalty between our clients and their employees, as well as providing value and content to our clients’ own corporate intranets. We also work closely with offer providers (merchants) in order to add content to our services.You will be responsible for supporting our Client Success Executives team by carrying out the following tasks:
- Dialogue and request of materials for the creation of offer and promotion content.
- Configuration, review, change management and liaising with merchants and clients to confirm and validate the promotions created for our portals.
- Moderation of our users’ comments on the portal.
- Providing support in the configuration of graphic communication materials such as banners, newsletters, flyers, etc.
- Updating user databases in the portals we work with.
- Testing of content and functionalities of the portal to guarantee the quality of our services.
- Providing support for any incidents related to the content of the promotions or service features.
- Detecting opportunities for improvement in the processes and tasks carried out.
🕵️♀️ What are we looking for? (requirements)
- You should be inquisitive and curious, eager to learn new processes to help achieve the team’s objectives and able to offer suggestions for improvement.
- You should be enthusiastic, with great problem-solving skills and a positive attitude towards achieving results.
- You are a Business or Digital Marketing graduate, with a focus on customer satisfaction and growth.
- You must be organised, have an analytical mind and a great capacity for multi-tasking.
- You should have good communication skills.
- You must have an advanced level of English (C1).
- You must have an advanced level of Catalan.
- You must be passionate about technology and the online world.
📋 What do we offer?
You will work in an agile and dynamic environment in which you will interact with major companies and brands. You will be part of a team of experts in digital marketing and account management with whom you will have to work hand in hand to consolidate communication strategies, using your experience to contribute new ideas. You will have a great opportunity to learn from a multidisciplinary team focused on the development of new digital products and services. In addition, you will have the opportunity to liaise with international or multi-country clients and to work on a day-to-day basis with them.
In addition, as experts in employee motivation and loyalty, these will be your benefits for working with us:
💪🏻 About Vip District
🤩 We are waiting for you!
If after reading this, you would like to work in Vip District, click below and let’s talk.