Hybrid work | Intership
💻 Job characteristics
🚀 Your New company
You will join a multidisciplinary team of over 90 professionals working in 4 different European locations including engineers, designers, consultants and managers.
Working closely with the commercial team you will ensure and deliver the management of digital HR products with a focus on user needs and concerns.
You will work with big companies who will present you with new challenges on a daily basis. Challenges that we will overcome together. We cannot predict the future, but what we can assure you is that no two days are ever the same when you work at Vip District.
⌨️ Your new position
The HR Intern’s role is to support the operational management of Human Resources within the different areas of talent and labour management.
- To assist in the management of the company’s recruitment process, ensuring the efficient gathering of information and publication of Job Descriptions on the different online portals we work with (Linkedin, Infojobs, Domestika, etc.), for both permanent staff and interns.
- To assist in the screening of the CVs that we receive through the different publications, so that, together with the relevantdepartment manager, the first candidates are selected and the first interview is coordinated.
- To assist in the selected candidates’ Onboarding process. To provide the tools required for obtaining all the information necessary for registering the new employee or intern.
- To set up general training sessions for new employees through the calendar and on the basis of the training document defined for this purpose.
- To maintain the company’s organisational documents such as organisational charts, job descriptions, manuals, etc., up to date, ensuring that this updated information is always available.
- To update Vip Academy training courses and videos and onboarding training manuals to ensure that the information used is always the most recent.
- To download the information gathered from work climate surveys for subsequent interpretation and analysis together with the Human Resources team. (Manager and/or Specialist)To provide internal communication management support through: updating the corporate magazine, creating news and campaigns for special dates and/or celebrations (Mother’s Day, Children’s Day, Workers’ Day).
- To help employees resolve any problems that may be affecting their workplace dynamics, and to deal with any requests or queries employees may have regarding company benefits.
- To carry out any activity pertaining to the position and requested by the department.
⌨️ Vip District Training Plan
- Objective: The creation of a Company Training Catalogue.
- Project description:
- To work with department managers to define the training courses considered to be necessary both by department and by employee.
- To compare training courses which may be needed across the board.
- To search for merchants that can offer such training and to evaluate the content vs costs of each.
- To select suppliers: course titles, dates and prices.
- To define the personnel who will participate in the training sessions.
- To define the programme content to be imparted to the participants of the training sessions.
- Deliverable: Specific training programme by department and scheduling.
- Deliverable timeframe: six months.
🕵️♀️ What are we looking for? (requirements)
- Education: Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Psychology or similar.
- Knowledge: Basic HR Management
- IT: Office (Excel, Word) and Google Drive
- Skills: Communication, identifying opportunities, interdisciplinary skills, automation, planning and organisation, innovation, analytical thinking.
- Experience: 1 year preferable (minimum)
- Languages: Native Spanish speaker, Advanced level English
📋 What do we offer?
You will work in an agile and dynamic environment in which you will interact with major companies and brands. You will be part of a team of experts in digital marketing and account management with whom you will have to work hand in hand to consolidate communication strategies, using your experience to contribute new ideas. You will have a great opportunity to learn from a multidisciplinary team focused on the development of new digital products and services. In addition, you will have the opportunity to liaise with international or multi-country clients and to work on a day-to-day basis with them.
In addition, as experts in employee motivation and loyalty, these will be your benefits for working with us:
💪🏻 About Vip District
🤩 We are waiting for you!
If after reading this, you would like to work in Vip District, click below and let’s talk.