Hybrid work | Permanent contract
Digital Marketing Engineer
💻 Job characteristics
🚀 Your New company
You will join a multidisciplinary team of over 90 professionals working in 4 different European locations including engineers, designers, consultants and managers.
Working closely with the commercial team you will ensure and deliver the management of digital HR products with a focus on user needs and concerns.
You will work with big companies who will present you with new challenges on a daily basis. Challenges that we will overcome together. We cannot predict the future, but what we can assure you is that no two days are ever the same when you work at Vip District.
⌨️ Your new position
As our Digital Marketing Specialist will be in charge of our Lead Inbound generation process and integration with our Salesforce CRM.
Your duties will include:
– Implement and follow digital marketing campaigns.
– Coordinate with the international teams to adapt the strategy to each market with appropiate keywords.
– Doing market research to identify the potential customers we should approach.
– Integrate the opportunities in the CRM cycle.
– As our CRM guru, instruct new team members of how to use it properly.
– Analyze the CRM KPIs to suggest steering sales managers in the proper direction.
– Assisting the financial management in defining and calculating KPI’s.
🕵️♀️ What are we looking for? (requirements)
We look for someone who has passion about business opportunities: what companies do and their sectors of activity. Maybe you come from a financial background or you are just passionate about stock trading and read the Financial Times regularly.
When it comes to work, you pay attention to detail and you are not scared when you need to manage an excel sheet with thousands of lines.
-Your studies: Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science or Finance.
-Your tools: You must be able to work with SQL, Excel and Business Data analysis tools.
-You are able to program tools in languages such as Java, Python to automate tasks.
-Your languages: Native Spanish, high level in English.
🕵️♀️ We’d also love it if … (favourable, not required)
This additonal experience will be a bonus for you application:
– You are familiar with marketing tools such as D&B.
– You have managed Salesforce before.
– You have managed digital marketing campaigns in: adwords, linkedin.
– You know languages other than English such as: French, German, Dutch.
📋 What do we offer?
You will work in a creative and innovative environment. Surrounded by talented colleagues who are passionate about this project.
You will be part of a team where your product ideas are listened to, a team where you will both learn and inspire us with your talent.
In addition, because we are experts in employee motivation and loyalty, we are pleased to offer you these extra benefits:
💪🏻 About Vip District
🤩 We are waiting for you!
If after reading this, you would like to work in Vip District, click below and let’s talk.