Hybrid work | Permanent contract
Customer Care – Portuguese
💻 Job characteristics
🚀 Your New company
You will join a multidisciplinary team of over 90 professionals working in 4 different European locations, including engineers, designers, consultants, and managers.. You will design portals and services to improve employee satisfaction with their company and engagement between the brand and its customers. You will work with big companies who will present you with new challenges on a daily basis. Challenges that we will overcome together. We cannot guess the future, but what we can assure you is that no two days are ever the same when you work at Vip District.
⌨️ Your new position
We are looking for someone with a strong background in service and resolution to join our Customer Experience department as a Customer Service Agent. In this position you will be responsible for providing optimal service and attention to our customers with a focus on Spain and Portugal. You can work in one of our offices in Barcelona, Madrid or Lisbon. You must therefore be a native Portuguese speaker.
- Address questions or issues raised by company clients through the online form (Zendesk tool), phone calls, email and chat.
- Redirect specific requests that cannot be resolved by the agent to the corresponding area and proceed with their follow-up.
- Manage and resolve incidents with advertisers and affiliate networks (cashback-type discounts).
- Follow up and resolve the cases assigned to the agent.
- Detect any pattern of complaints about the same process which may arise and report this.
🕵️♀️ What are we looking for? (requirements)
- Portuguese: native level, valuable European Portuguese
- Spanish: native/bilingual level
- English: minimum level B2
- A passion for new technologies and innovations
- Studies related to computing, technology, communication, tourism, etc.
- Minimum 2 or 3 years experience in the customer service department of an e-commerce company
- Typing (minimum 250 ppm).
- Experience with ticketing platforms, previous experience with Zendesk highly valuable
- Proactive, decisive and flexible character.
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Enjoys working in a team and has a collaborative nature
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written (there will be a written essay test in Portuguese, Spanish and English to verify level).
We’d also love it if …
- Experience with Freshdesk and affiliate networks (cashback)
- Knowledge of database queries (SQL)
- Languages: French, German or Dutch
📋 What do we offer?
You will work in a creative and innovative environment. Surrounded by talented colleagues who are passionate about this project.
You will be part of a team where your product ideas are listened to, a team where you will both learn and inspire us with your talent.
In addition, because we are experts in employee motivation and loyalty, we are pleased to offer you these extra benefits:
💪🏻 About Vip District
🤩 We are waiting for you!
If after reading this, you would like to work in Vip District, click below and let’s talk.