Hybrid work | Permanent contract
HR Sales Account Executive – Portugal
💻 Job characteristics
🚀 Your New company
At Vip District we are committed to provide the best Benefits & Engagement solutions between brands, employees and customers. Present in 6 countries, we have developed a growing ecosystem of more than 6 million users, 700 customers and 500 brands. For more than 12 years, Vip District has been supporting major companies to implement and reinforce their engagement strategies towards their employees and customers.
You will be joining a human-sized company, with more than 100 top skilled professionals, of different areas (engineers, designers, consultants, managers…), with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, who will present you with new challenges on a daily basis. Challenges that we will overcome together. We cannot predict the future, but what we can assure you is that no two days are ever the same when you work at Vip District.
⌨️ Your new position
We are hiring a high-energy Sales Account Executive to take over a mix of
We are hiring a high-energy Sales Account Executive to take over a mix of existing accounts and new sales targets. To excel in this role you should be able to recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships. With an extensive knowledge of the company’s offer and understanding of industry trends, you will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs, and recommend products or services that maximize value. Reporting to the Country Manager, a successful Sales Account Executive should be an adaptable, knowledgeable multitasker, skilled communicator with a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads. The ideal candidate will be organized, passionate about client relations, and focused on enhancing the customer and user experience.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Identify and develop new business opportunities in B2B market
- Making cold calls or reaching out to prospects having as target the HR departments
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Presenting and demonstrating the services’ value to prospective buyers.
- Become your customers’ trusted advisor by investing in relationship building over all levels.
- Handling complaints and negotiations
- Deliver accurate business metrics, monthly forecasts, weekly commits and pipeline development reports
🕵️♀️ What are we looking for? (requirements)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
- +3/4 years of sales experience in an B2B environment
- Experience of HR, compensation and wellbeing market with a good understanding of SaaS solutions
- Mastery in developing trusted customer relationships up to C level.
- Skills: Business sense, Negotiation, Interpersonal skills, Autonomy, Proactivity, Curiosity, Analytical, Strong organizational and time management skills
- Client centric and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with active listening skills.
- Languages: Native European Portuguese, fluent English, Spanish is a +
- CRM software skills
📋 What do we offer?
You will work in a young, dynamic and digital environment to become an all-round Sales Account Executive, with a high level of continuous learning and supported by a corporate strategy based on the continuous innovation of our platform.
In addition, as experts in employee motivation and loyalty, these will be your benefits for working with us:
💪🏻 About Vip District
🤩 We are waiting for you!
If after reading this, you would like to work in Vip District, click below and let’s talk.