Hybrid work or Full remote | Permanent contract
HR Sales Account Executive
💻 Job characteristics
🚀 Your New company
At Vip District we are committed to provide the best Benefits & Engagement solutions between brands, employees and customers. Present in 6 countries with a multidisciplinary team of over 100 professionals, we have developed a growing ecosystem of more than 6 million users, 700 customers and 500 brands. For more than 12 years, Vip District has been supporting major companies to implement and reinforce their engagement strategies towards their employees and customers.
We pursue excellence, we put the user first at every step. You will provide digital products to improve engagement between brands and employees/customers.
You will work with big companies who will present you with new challenges on a daily basis. Challenges that we will overcome together. We cannot guess the future, but what we can assure you is that no two days are ever the same when you work at Vip District.
⌨️ Your new position
We are hiring a high-energy Sales Account Executive to take over a mix of existing accounts and new sales targets.
To excel in this role you should be able to recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships. With an extensive knowledge of the company’s offer and understanding of industry trends, you will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs, and recommend products or services that maximise value.
As a consultant in our HR Solutions area, your objective will be to introduce our services to target companies, in order to help them improve their main KPI (ESG Value, Talent Attraction, retention and engagement, Comp&Ben optimization, etc).
Reporting to the HR Solutions Director, a successful Sales Account Executive should be a self-motivated, autonomous, adaptable, knowledgeable multitasker, skilled communicator with a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads. The ideal candidate will be organized, passionate about client relations, and focused on enhancing the customer and user experience.
🕵️♀️ What are we looking for? (requirements)
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration (ADE) or similars
- +3/4 years of sales experience in an B2B environment
- Experience of HR topics with a good understanding of SaaS solutions is a must
- Ability to engage with C-Level partners
- Opportunity to interact with leading organisations regarding cutting edge HR practices
- Skills: Business sense, Negotiation, Interpersonal skills, Autonomy, Proactivity, Curiosity, Analytical, Strong organizational and time management skills
- Client centric and strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with active listening skills.
- Languages: Native Spanish, fluent English
- CRM software skills
- Dynamic, open, and professional business culture
- Plenty of room for initiatives and own responsibility
- Work in a growing organisation with colleagues from all over the world
📋 What do we offer?
You will work in an agile and dynamic environment in which you will interact with major companies and brands. You will be part of a team of experts in digital marketing and account management with whom you will have to work hand in hand to consolidate communication strategies, using your experience to contribute new ideas.
You will have a great opportunity to learn from a multidisciplinary team focused on the development of new digital products and services. In addition, you will have the opportunity to liaise with international or multi-country clients and to work on a day-to-day basis with them.
In addition, as experts in employee motivation and loyalty, these will be your benefits for working with us:
💪🏻 About Vip District
🤩 We are waiting for you!
If after reading this, you would like to work in Vip District, click below and let’s talk.